Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THE GOD STRENGTH


Hello's people,
It's definately been a long time since i last updated my post..ahakz?anyway just want to make you people miss me more ma nothing wrong aite?...hehe!un-intensionally la k..

ok,as in my title post i want to share with you guys about my experience during this past 1 week or so...

as u all know of cuz physical strength is important in our daily life right?agreed?this i don't have..i've lost 15 kgs in a few days and really got underweight...so in the sence of physical strength i lost abundantly a lot,and worst still i had to depend on a lot of help from my parents and brothers at home,i just felt hopeless and useless at this very point...but what could i do?sometimes i do really just rather die and forget about living since i've been burdening the ones around me,you know what i mean,as some of you know that in all my life i've always been an athele and a national golfer,my characther is strong and don't want or like to rely on others,this has always been my principles.... i would say la,not to boast but if some close friends that knows me can tell you more,i am always a guy with a positive spirit=D

i could cry and hu will hear?i keep my feelings anyone knows?this are question that ponders me...

anyway,not to get you people in the gloomy mood here,we are talking about GOD'S GLORY,amen!

ok continueing about GOD'S STRENGTH,
just a nite i was really on my giving up situation and not wanting to live anymore,at that particular morning a sister shared this wonderful thing with me that she told me GOD woke her up 4.30am to tell her to let andy know that HE(jesus) our heavenly father says 'HE is pleased with me(andy) and I(andy) am precious to HIM(jesus)' and i tell you people and friends...i cannot express my hearts feelings at that moment i read that sms...I can't help but teardown with joy and ask GOD for forgiveness that I've ever thought about giving up...and will commit to never say such a thing again..

so like my examples my friends bro and sister and readers,
I have a amazing GOD and his strength is all sufficient for us all,
HIS LOVE IS AMAZING & HIS JOY IS ALWAYS THERE WITH US,
FAITH IS A SUBSTANCE OF THE THINGS WE HOPE!

today,I bravely can stand up tall despite of all my struggles and challenges in life,I will go on because I have a BIG GOD,AND MAY HIS GLORY BE REIGN FOREVER,amen!

today on march 11 I will never forget this wonderful gift I've receive,i hope you readers receive it 1 day...shalom!
haha...here's some silly joyful pictures i can show you people after a long reading aite?=)
cute anot=P??


owhh this is it!I've got this mp-gforce321 something like that, branded 1, in my drawer ere,
so if I would find out who ever christian buddies around not reading bible or do devotion i will go and assasinate them with my this branded mp-gforce 321 i guess,belive me or not?#@%&*
hehe!GOD BLESS YOU ALL=D have a good day..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. glad you're cheerful back :) be more positive and things will go on well.. gain back more weight. so next time i see you, you're stronger than wilson. hehe!

Essie on March 11, 2009 at 5:50 AM said...

hey hey hey, what's this, honey? You, sir, should very well know that we'd all do anything to keep you with us, and it ain't no burden, awright?

You are precious to us, so anything any of us does for you is never a chore, never a burden, but a joy. Got it memorized? Not yet?

WELL MEMORIZE IT AND KEEP THAT IN YOUR HEAD!

Because we do love you. We're all cheering for you. =) And you're a real champion we all can look up to.

Take care of yourself, Andy! Don't stress, okay? And don't think anymore nonsense stuff. =)

Anonymous said...

So encouraging! :) Thanks...
And your first picture really shocked me okay! The second pic I've seen somewhere before la so not that shocked hehe :D

Marvin Ng on March 11, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

Hey Bro, Yeah.. I still keep my passion in Music although i'm studying hospitality and tourism now. Performing arts is always my interest anyways. I'm glad and happy to see you drop by my blog and I wish you the very best and healthy year ahead. To be frank, I do miss all the moments with all of you esp you and jap. Well.. let's keep in touch and god bless. Cheers ! =)