Tuesday, November 18, 2008

-The Reason Behind-



-hello! everybody in the house,it's the gan's house.the golferroo kangaroo hopping=D
I myself don't know what makes me start this blog right here.But like i said on my title,theres a reason behind it!=P. Anyway,the reason is acutally a few weeks ago my younger bro Aaron receive a link to my dicipline teachers blog which is pn.CHONG.She is the TIGERESS of my school man if you know her,lol,but she is a nice lady actually,just that she has a fierce and scary look,haha but thank God i don't create much trouble at school,so i don't get her rotan much,hehe,but overall i believe she is actually nice just that you need to know how to handle her=) haizz so much memories in my school,hmm what i really wanna do is to make a day to come back visit and give a blessing testimonial to all the teachers and students,i miss my school!,anyway after reading pn.Chong blog post, I tear down tremendously.This is because when I saw the things she wrote about me in her blog is really boasting about me you know,i mean in Godly manner,i cried because I thank GOD EVEN AT MY SITUATION i can be a blessing to others-Glory to GOD!I didnt know dat i become such a encouragement to her and I would be glad to share my life transforming testimonial to the nation,this is my deep hearts desire.but nevertheless,I wanna make sure this is what the Lord wants in my life, The will of my FATHER IN HEAVEN,I will submit!like what it's been said in matthew 6:33-'but seek ye first the kingdom of God,and his righteousness.And all these things will be added unto you'.- but i definately miss my school seafield and the teachers that taught me a lot,its my dream to go back and say'hello' to them 1 day.I thank all my teachers for teaching me with love and passion even though i am quite notti in class..whoooPS secrets out=D,lol,-i love you all my teachers-

5 comments:

bookatitle on November 18, 2008 at 8:38 PM said...

Hey Andy!!

We reeeeally miss you! And yes, we MUST meet up SOooOoonn! :D

Take good care and God bless :)

Judith on November 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM said...

Awesome first post.. heart it!

You are a tremendous blessing and inspiration to the ppl around you..

The hardships that uve been put through had taught not just me, but many others about perseverance and faith in Christ.. thanks for that Andy!! keep up the good work.. you are constantly in our prayers!

Cheers. x

Leishia on November 19, 2008 at 8:06 PM said...

and he's (and his blog!) up!!! whoo hoo andy! you go!

so excited to see u last week i almost did a double flip! >.< ok lah maybe just minus the flipping part lah. but hey! welcome back bro!

keep writing and sharing for His glory andy! :D

Unknown on November 23, 2008 at 4:36 AM said...

WOO HOO!
Andy, way to go!!!!!!!

stronger now eh. xD

Andy Gan on November 24, 2008 at 12:44 AM said...

haha..hey guys thanks for the comments..yea i really gonna share Gog's glory here..yeafor HE gave me second life..=) anyway...i will try to learn as fast as i can..i still new in these kinda blogging stuffs...haha=P